If you prefer not to book online, you can submit a booking enquiry form by clicking on the form below. Please ensure you have read and understand our Terms & Conditions below prior to making your booking.
Booking Enquiry Form
Terms & Conditions
- Your cottage will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
- Please aim to vacate by 10.00am on the morning of departure.
- Bed linen is provided. Guests usually bring their own towels but you may hire them from me for £2.50 per person (bath towel plus hand towel), please let me know if you require them in advance.
- Some basic cleaning materials are provided but you will need to bring detergents for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Central heating and electricity is included in both cottages. Guests staying in Garden Cottage who wish to use the open fire provide their own firewood, fire lighters and kindling. This can be easily obtained in the supermarket or garage.
- A travel cot is available on request for use in The Coach House only (due to limited floor space in Garden cottage).
- The owner kindly requests that guests respectfully do not smoke inside the cottages.
- Guest satisfaction: If anything is not to your satisfaction on arrival or if you encounter any problems or have any queries during your stay, please get in touch and I will do my best to remedy it for you as quickly as possible.
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.